Introduction: This SQL Server training teaches developers all the Transact-SQL skills they need to create database objects like Tables, Views, Stored procedures, Functions and triggers in SQL Server. The course gives idea about writing Queries & Subqueries, working with Joins, etc. along with database management skills like backup, restore, etc.
- Learn Database models.
- Overview of SQL Server Management Studio and Transact-SQL language.
- Master writing simple and complex queries that retrieve data from the database.
- Calculate information across result sets using aggregate queries (sum, min, max, avg, etc.).
- Insert, update, and delete data, Retrieve data from tables.
- Joins, Sub-queries, Working with Data Types, Procedure and Functions.
- Understand the different Views.
- Working with Triggers.
- Design a database, Maintain databases, tables, and sequences with SQL statements.
- Create and manage views.
- Ensure the integrity of multiple, related database updates by using transactions.
- Retrieve data using cursor.
- Manage binary data using BLOBs.
Duration – 60 hours
Daily / Weekly Classes
2 Case Studies & 1 Live Project
Begineer Courses are only for students. You can avail this by producing valid proof of studentship