Introduction: Flutter is an open-source mobile application development framework created by google. It is used to develop applications for android and iOS, as well as being the primary method of creating applications for google fuchsia.This course teaches everything about react native required to develop cross platform mobile applications or hybrid mobile applications.
By using flutter anybody can
- Develop for iOS and android from a single codebase.
- Do more with less code, even on a single OS, with a modern, expressive language and a declarative approach.
- Prototype and iterate easily.
- Experiment by changing code and reloading as your app runs (with hot reload).
- Fix crashes and continue debugging from where the app left off.
eligibility: Knowledge of programming.
Duration – 60 hours
Daily / Weekly Classes
2 Case Studies & 1 Live Project
Beginner Courses are only for students. You can avail this by producing valid proof of studentship