Introduction: This course will teach the students object-oriented programming concepts of program specification and design, coding and testing using a modern software development environment. Students will also learn how to write programs in an object-oriented high level programming language. Topics covered include fundamentals of algorithms, flowcharts, problem solving, Oops programming concepts, classes and methods, control structures, arrays, strings, inheritance, exceptions, threads, templates, and stl. Throughout the session, problem solving skills will be stressed and applied to solving computing problems. Weekly laboratory experiments will provide hands-on experience in topics covered in this course.
The learning goals of this course are:
- To understand how C++ improves C with object-oriented features.
- To learn how to write inline functions for efficiency and performance.
- To learn the syntax and semantics of the C++ programming language.
- To learn how to design C++ classes for code reuse.
- To learn how to implement copy constructors and class member functions.
- To understand the concept of data abstraction and encapsulation.
- To learn how to overload functions and operators in C++.
- To learn how containment and inheritance promote code reuse in C++.
- To learn how inheritance and virtual functions implement dynamic binding with polymorphism.
- To learn how to design and implement generic classes with C++ templates.
- To learn how to use exception handling in C++ programs
Duration – 80 hours
Daily / Weekly Classes
4 Case Studies & 1 Live Project
Professional Courses are only for the working professionals / experienced candidates