Introduction: Poralekha’s Oracle SQL and PL/SQL instructor led training course is designed to give a firm foundation on Oracle Database that will cover SQL and PL/SQL concepts which are required to create database objects like Tables, Views, Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers etc. and also gives idea about writing Queries and Sub-queries with Joins.
After the completion of the Oracle Course at Ardent, you should be able to:
- Learn how to write basic SQL queries, sorting and filtering data.
- Write DDL and DML queries to create and manage database tables.
- Explore different types of functions available in SQL.
- Apply different joining techniques to database tables and sub quires Exploit the concepts like view, sequence, index synonym.
- Utility of TCL Command and DCL Command Understand the need of PL/SQL. Create cursors and deal with exceptions.
- Learn to use procedures and functions. Create packages and triggers. Concept of ORDBMS. Handling LOB Data Type.
Duration – 60 hours
Daily / Weekly Classes
2 Case Studies & 1 Live Project
Beginner Courses are only for students. You can avail this by producing valid proof of studentship